Saturday, February 21, 2009

The 25 notes about me in Facebook

I find it interesting while writing the 25 notes about me. I face difficulties starting up but eventually find difficulties stopping. hahaha...Tag my frens and get some feedback. I learn something from those who write the notes too.
I find up what is about me, clearer but this is the time when i sit down i think what is exactly ME.
I have to summarize in 5.
1. Im obsessed by my inability in swimming, singing and dancing as well as...uncontrolled weight gaining.
2. Im confident about my ability in TALKING and Public relation.
3. I hope to have a lot of money, to have my dream house.
4. I have no idea about my future, to stay in government or to go to commercial line?
5. I complain alot by mouth, but i contented by heart. Im quite happy for my life. :)

No comments: